Wednesday, August 21, 2013

THORN IN YOUR FOOT?




(My, I feel just like the poor fellow in the picture above.)


You may, or may not have heard that Open Heart Publishing, and An Honest Lie, are now on a company-wide production hold. This means that due to circumstances beyond our control, all printing has been halted. Unfortunately, this means there will be no more books to buy until the production hold is removed.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahh!

So, what are we going to do in the meantime?

Keeping busy, believe it or not!

Book copies … Many of you have contacted me looking for book copies. Sadly, all the extra copies I have are one copy of V2. It’s available for anyone who wants it. As far as finding other copies that may be available to buy, I can only suggest that if you are looking for copies, contact me at sredohp@yahoo.com and let me know which volumes you are seeking. Adversely, if you have any spare volumes you’d be interested in selling, contact me at sredohp@yahoo.com and I’ll put the word out for you. (Please note, all transactions are strictly between seller and buyer. I will not accept or forward money, or books. My job is simply to match buyer and seller and put them in contact with each other.)


Speaking of interviews, we still have them and they are still available for your review! You’ll find them at this blog, http://anhonestliespeaks.blogspot.com. Just scroll down until you find your interview!

Don’t forget, you are always welcome to contact me via email at sredohp@yahoo.com, should you have any questions about the material you are working on, marketing, writing advice, comments on posts, or any problems, etc.



* * *

1 comment:

James E Lutz said...

I must say that you are pretty good at blogging and you must need to carry on with this all the time.office furniture for sale Jacksonville